By taking part in the Facebook prize draw “GraviTrax Starter Set”, the entrant accepts the following entry conditions
1. The prize draw is organized by Ravensburger AG (hereinafter referred to as “Ravensburger”).
2. Those eligible to enter are natural persons from the United States of America. Entrants must be adults or be taking part with the agreement of their parents or guardians. Employees of the Ravensburger Group and their family members are excluded from participation. Participation through third parties such as prize draw agencies is not permitted. Ravensburger reserves the right to exclude entrants who breach these conditions of entry, gain an advantage by manipulation and/or make untrue statements as to their identity from taking part. This can also be done with retrospective effect.
3. Participating is free. Participating and the chances of winning do not depend on the purchase of a game or other products.
4. To participate in the prize draw, the entrant must have a Facebook account and use this account to comment on the respective post on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/ravensburger.
5. The prize draw will begin on Monday, December 3th, 2018 at 2:00 pm Eastern Time (ET) and end on Sunday, December 9th, 2018 at, 11:59 pm (ET).
6. Ravensburger will select three (3) winners in a draw from all those taking part.
7. The prize is a GraviTrax Starter Set (article number 27597).
8. The winner will be notified by Ravensburger via his or her Facebook account and requested to provide us with his or her postal address. The prize will be sent to the winner at Ravensburger’s cost to the postal address provided. There is no cash equivalent of the prize. The claim to the prize cannot be transferred to another person and will expire if the winner does not get in touch within 4 weeks after we send out the prize notification or the prize notification cannot be delivered. If this should be the case, Ravensburger will enter the prize into the draw once more. The entrant or respectively the winner is responsible for the accuracy of his/her information.
9. By publicly posting as part of the prize draw, the entrant declares that the published content is free of the rights of third persons. In particular, the entrant declares that he/she has obtained the necessary consent, insofar as the contents were not created by the entrant him/herself and/or depict other persons than the entrant.
10. If the content published on Facebook by the entrant should infringe the rights of third parties, the entrant responsible shall be solely liable and will indemnify both Ravensburger and Facebook from all third-party claims to this extent. This shall not apply if the entrant is not responsible for the infringement of rights.
11. Ravensburger is only liable for damage that Ravensburger or vicarious agents of Ravensburger have caused with intent, gross negligence or through breach of a major contractual obligation. This does not apply with regard to claims for product liability and/or injuries to life, limb, and/or health.
12. Ravensburger retains the right to suspend or terminate the prize draw for good cause at any time. Such a good cause may be in particular when correct execution of the prize draw is obstructed or prevented. In such a case, all claims by the entrants are excluded.
13. This prize draw has no links to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by the entrant is not Facebook, but Ravensburger alone. The information provided will be used exclusively by Ravensburger and the companies affiliated to Ravensburger. They will not be passed on to third parties. 12. Questions, comments or complaints regarding this prize draw must be addressed solely to Ravensburger.
14. The right to legal recourse is excluded.