§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, you will find information on the collection of personal data during use of our mobile app. Personal data is all data that can be linked to you personally, e.g. name, address, email address, user behavior.
(2) Responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Section 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Ravensburger Verlag GmbH
(please see the legal notice for our contact address). Should you have questions, comments, or criticism about data protection, or if you wish to assert your rights described below, please contact us at email@example.com
. You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
or using our postal address with the addition “The data protection officer.”
(3) If you contact us by email or using a contact form, we save the data you give us (your email address, if applicable your name, and your phone number) so that we can answer your questions. We erase the data collected in this context when it is no longer necessary to save it, or limit its processing if statutory data storage regulations apply.
(4) If we use service providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the processes involved here. We also inform you below about the storage duration criteria that apply. We also inform you below about the storage duration criteria that apply.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
– Right to request,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Download and subsequent offline use of our mobile app
(1) Download from the app store
When you download the app, the required information is transferred to the app store, in particular the login data of your account, if applicable payment information, individual device ID and information about your download (e.g. time of the download). We have no influence on this data collection and are not responsible for it. We only process the data in as far as it is necessary for downloading the mobile app to your mobile terminal device. It is not saved beyond this extent. The legal basis is Art. 6 Section 1 p. 1 lit. b of the GDPR.
(2) Subsequent (offline) use
The app is downloaded to your mobile terminal device and can generally be used without internet access, possibly with a restricted range of functions. No personal data is collected during offline use.
§ 4 Special functions and use in online mode
(1) If you use the app in online mode, i.e. when connected to the internet, or you use special functions, additional data processing may take place. We explain this in more detail below.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. We select these service providers carefully and commit them to observe our instructions. We regularly check their compliance.
(3) If our service provider or partner is based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you below about the consequences of this.